Friday 15 August 2008

Right Let's Get On With This Blogging Business...



Okay.... I warned you.... white tigers....





I was reading a few websites about tigers and apparently the white tiger.... as craved for on series such as 'Lion Man' is not infact a sub-species of tiger! I've been duped!





They only exist due to mutated genes and selective breeding (a.k.a. in-breeding)!

Poor Kenny the tiger, who is pictured, is a result of this familial breeding resulting in deformities.



http://tippedearclan.wordpress.com/2007/01/10/meet-the-real-captive-bred-white-tiger/ is a fab website which gives you all the info on this and even has links to help you save the tigers....



*************************************************************************************
An interesting article in the news today highlighted that healthy volunteers who drank Red Bull, showed the same symptoms as a patient with cardiovascular disease ....for an hour after! Scary! And to think that I drink 4 tins a day sometimes, not to mention the amount of Diet Coke I drink ( at least 2 litres )! My poor veins!
*************************************************************************************
A little about my life now.... a joyfully complicated life it is too! I have bi-polar disorder.... which is controlled by medication, and fibromyalgia..... which is blimmin' sore!
I have a lovely son, who is at his Gran's house for the week, who is crazy and who has epilepsy.
I have a rescue Westie called Odin who is 6.5yrs old and Tat, a tuxedo cat, who is 3.... I hand-raised her from 2weeks old. Get used to the names, you'll be hearing about them regularly from now on!
Anyway, current affairs.... I have a horrible ex, which I will elaborate on after the legal stuff is over, needless to say he is 33yrs old and goes with a 16yr old.... My oven broke and I'm having to ask the Saint Vincent De Paul if they can get me one.... I hope they can 'cos I am well and truely SKINT.... as are most people these days.... aren't gas and electric a blimmin' fortune these days?!?!?
I am a member of the free dating site http://www.pof.com/ but am not not getting much joy yet, meeting mostly friends but nobody eligable, or nobody willing to take me lol!
I love to write poetry, and will probably be adding some to this blog as I go along. My old poetry site is http://www.freewebs.com/pickledjamjars/
Oh look.... team GB have just won another Gold Medal at the Bejing olympics!

No comments: