Monday 18 August 2008

Grrrrrr


I am annoyed.... my ex refuses to pay the bill he ran up.... over £1200... and that's not counting this month's bill.... I know, I know I shouldn't have let him keep the phone but he was using it to keep in touch with his son.... turns out he was keeping in touch with his 16yr old girlfriend! Anyway, even though I've had my solicitor write them a letter asking them to defer collection of payment, they have blocked outgoing calls/texts on my phone.... and said I should be paying them back £300 a month... which I don't have... so now I don't have my mobile and am REALLY annoyed that I am being punished for my ex being a little git. Argh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya thanks for the comment. my sepia chart came from a cross stitching magazine so it was colour printed i supposed. great photos of your cat and son they are both gorgeous. Your ex well i would try to sue him or get some money back.. welcome to the blogging world.. do you do any crafts or have any such hobbies if so would love tosee some picts..
good luck with your blog.